Dr. Francis K Long, BSc., D.D.S., FICOI
Dr. Long earned his Bachelor of Science degree at McMaster University and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Toronto. Shortly after his graduation, he opened his practice in Thornhill and has been serving the community for over twenty five years.
Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. Dr Long stays up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for his patients. Dr. Long attends many lectures, workshops and continuing education courses each year to stay at the forefront of dentistry, ensuring he provides the highest level of care for his patients.
Dr. Long has transformed many straighter, brighter and healthier smiles through cosmetic procedures, including bonded restorations, implants and Invisalign.
Dr Long is a Certified Invisalign provider and has completed an Orthodontic Aligner Fellowship.
Dr. Long is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI).
As a doctor, Dr. Long recognizes that his patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in him and his team. Known for his expertise in putting patients at ease, Dr. Long looks forward to meeting and getting to know you!
Dr. Long's Memberships include:
- ODA – Ontario Dental Association
- CDA – Canadian Dental Association
- AGD – Academy of General Dentistry
- FICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellowship
- Invisalign – Certified Invisalign Provider, Orthodontic Aligner Fellowship
- York Region Periodontal and Implant Study Club
- York Region Dental Society
- CMDA - Christian Medical and Dental Association of Canada